[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Apr 19 18:43:32 EDT 2024

Rudraa
------

I am an engineering student and got introduced to Advaita ny Swami
sarvpriyanand puri of rk mission vedanta socity newyork.I got fascinated by
Advaita philosophy later madhyamik vigyan vaad Buddhism and kashmiri shaivism
also. In quest of truth and good decision I want to join this group.

Ram Kalluri
-----------

Namaste,

I am a student of vedanta and am keen to implement these teachings in my
life. Implementation for me means performing my duties and understanding the
meaning of these actions/words, to the extent that the universal Gods allow.

I was googling about the phrase 'idam na mama' and started reading the
advaita vedanta thread and found the discussion very enlightening. I would
like to listen to these discussions here and learn about the various vedanta
topics.

Thank you,
Ram Kalluri

Jayakumar
---------

Very much interested in Advaitic Vedanta teaching