[Advaita-l] [ADMIN] Problems with yahoo.co.in

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Apr 19 18:32:53 EDT 2024

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Chaitra Navaratri and Rama Navami.  I did
too but whatever other free time I had in the past three weeks has been
spent arguing with Yahoo India.  All of a sudden they decided mail from
this list is spam and silently refused to deliver it.  I only found out
when the list server did a mass unsubscribe of accounts whose mail was
bouncing.  It is easily fixable but getting in touch with an actual live
human at these big corporations is a herculean task.  The good news is
everything is ok now and I think everyone has been reinstated.  However If
you have an @yahoo.com or @yahoo.co.in address and you are still not
receiving mail from advaita-l and you should happen to see this, please
let me know at listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org and I will try to sort it
out.