[Advaita-l] DSV /SDV in Shri Dakshinamurthy Stotram

Michael Chandra Cohen michaelchandra108 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 09:11:31 EDT 2024

Namaste Sudhanshuji, Nice succinct explanation of SDV and DSV.  I have a
lingering question from previous discussions. DSV depends upon mind, mind
is a product of avidya; so if mind is negated avidya will remain. Is that
correct/ If mind is gone, how to jump from avidya without mind to ajati
vad? Hope I'm clear 🙏🙏🙏

On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 8:44 AM Sudhanshu Shekhar via Advaita-l <