[Advaita-l] Regarding Introduction Panchayatan to Shanmata

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Mon Mar 6 04:54:58 EST 2023

praNAms
Hare Krishna

  *   Thanks for the clarification.

I included Puranas into the term Veda.

  *   Oh OK, I was curious to know the reference in veda when you mentioned aparusheya veda.  Anyway, which purANa recommends the paNchAyatana pooja paddhati??  Please give me the reference.

The point that I wanted to say was that worship of 5 deities as panch dev upasana was pre-existing before Bhagwadpad.

  *   Kindly let us have the valid reference for this.  Though deva-devata upAsana might be prevalent in vaidika sanAtana dharma, would like to know specific numbering of these deities in scriptures.

Though, I did not see the term panchayatana prior to Bhagwadpad.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar