[Advaita-l] [advaitin] rAma-krishna-shiva-durga etc. are not same in shAstric vyavahAra!!!

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Thu Feb 16 01:53:58 EST 2023

praNAms Kaushik prabhuji
Hare Krishna

The madwas hold that the lord is non different from his body. It's not made of triguna material. The lord's form is absolutely real and eternal.

Ø     I don’t think mAdhwa’s think that body and Ishwara is one and the same, they only insist that lord’s body is NOT ordinary body like we have but it is something special and phenomenal and not subject to decay and death hence it is NOT prakrutika but aprAkrutika.  Yes, lord’s aprAkrutika shareera is real and eternal and I am just curious to know what exactly the difference between this apraakrutika shareera of dvaita and mayOpAdhi of Ishwara in Advaita??  Are we not considering that vishesha upAdhi of vishNu and shiva is mAyOpAdi ( Ishwara taking the help of mAya and assuming the form) and it is there to bless the upAsaka (sAdhakAnugrahArthaM) and everlasting!! Or we are considering the Advaita position that brahman with upAdhi is inferior (apara) sOpAdhika brahma who is valid ONLY when we consider ourselves as parichinna Chaitanya who are suffering in this jagat and praying the Lord for the blessings / mOksha / Ishwarya etc.??  If this is what the position of Advaita then how come shiva-vishNu forms (it is immaterial whether it is mAyOpAdhi or otherwise) are permanent and ever lasting??

But in advait Ms achary in gudartha Deepika  says that the lord and his body are different. The lord is niraka sudha chaitanya Murthy. But as he controls this Maya he makes it appear "as if" he has a form which is under his complete control. Being a product of Maya it isn't absolutely real and eternal.

Ø     Then there must be an ‘end’ to the product of mAya i.e.  rUpa of vishNu and shiva or any upAdhi which is the product of mAya.  Is it not??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar