[Advaita-l] [advaitin] rAma-krishna-shiva-durga etc. are not same in shAstric vyavahAra!!!

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:26:15 EST 2023

Namaste bhaskarji

>  BEST Chaitanya ( like shiva - vishNu etc.) I am getting the doubt what
> exactly the difference between these Ishwara body and dualists claim of
> 'aprakrutika shareera' !!??

The madwas hold that the lord is non different from his body. It's not made
of triguna material. The lord's form is absolutely real and eternal.

But in advait Ms achary in gudartha Deepika  says that the lord and his
body are different. The lord is niraka sudha chaitanya Murthy. But as he
controls this Maya he makes it appear "as if" he has a form which is under
his complete control.
Being a product of Maya it isn't absolutely real and eternal.