[Advaita-l] Binary nature of Jnana

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:33:14 EDT 2022

Namaste Chandramouliji,

On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 4:41 PM H S Chandramouli <hschandramouli at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am sorry to say this. Please dont mistake me for raising this point.

> has become too noisy and hence you are quitting.Since it was in response to
> my post, I presume you were referring to issues raised by me as "noisy" and
> hence not worthy of continuing the discussion with me.

I said nothing even close to that! In which world does "Apologies for too
much noise on this thread. I rest my case please" from me means that
"you're noisy"?!! All it means is that I have said the same thing more than
once and I have nothing more to add. I am sorry if it read differently to
you!

> As such I did not address my next post to you directly. But now you have
> addressed your post to me directly also, in addition to the Forum and Anand
> Ji.

Since your post was a conclusion on the point of our discussion with ref
from Br. Sh. Mani ji, I thought that the post was also for me.

> I certainly would not like to be told again that my response is noisy and
> unworthy of discussion.

I don't think I have ever said it to anyone, let alone you!

> Please makeup your mind one way or the other before I proceed further.

I've nothing in my mind to make up, Sir.

> Do you really want me to respond?

I leave it to your wisdom as to whether my questions seem appropriate. If
you feel we have bittered our exchanges, I shall be silent to your posts
henceforth.

Best wishes,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */