[Advaita-l] Binary nature of Jnana

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:10:58 EDT 2022

Namaste Praveen Ji,

I am sorry to say this. Please dont mistake me for raising this point.

has become too noisy and hence you are quitting. Since it was in response
to my post, I presume you were referring to issues raised by me as "noisy"
and hence not worthy of continuing the discussion with me. As such I did
not address my next post to you directly. But now you have addressed your
post to me directly also, in addition to the Forum and Anand Ji. I
certainly would not like to be told again that my response is noisy and
unworthy of discussion. Please makeup your mind one way or the other before
I proceed further. Do you really want me to respond?

Regards

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>