[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 00:38:17 EDT 2019

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 9:28 AM Sudhanshu Shekhar <sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Praveenji,
>
> No. It does not help. Hare's horn cannot be perceived by barren woman's
> son.

And it is not.

> If we equate our perception of world with this, then that is obviously
> incorrect.

I did not equate our perception to it, but said brahma has no perception as
there is no janma.

It does not require any Shastra.

Which shAstra when there is no janma?

सतो ह्युत्पत्तिः प्रलयो वा स्यात्, नासतः *शशविषाणादेः *। under Mandukya 2.32

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */