[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 23:58:13 EDT 2019

V Subramanian ji,

//None can succeed in proving  the rope undergoes a change when
someone imagines a snake in it.//

It is not a question of rope undergoing change or not. This whole process
of someone+imagining+rope+as+snake involves change and that is impossible
if Brahman is sole singular changeless infinite entity.

Praveenji,

No. It does not help. Hare's horn cannot be perceived by barren woman's
son. If we equate our perception of world with this, then that is obviously
incorrect. It does not require any Shastra.

Sudhanshu.

On Thu 27 Jun, 2019, 05:02 Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l, <