[Advaita-l] Teachings on the Vijaya Yatra - Guru alone removes Avidya

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jul 11 07:56:23 EDT 2019

Can anyone here point out any books in English which contain these shastras for daily conduct for a follower of Sanatana Dharma?

praNAms
Hare Krishna

One's svadharma depends on one's varNa ( Ofcourse if you want to strictly follow your svadharma according to your varNa).  I reckon 'hindu dharma' by kanchi paramAchArya might be a ready reckoner though voluminous.  Few days back some one told me some shAstriji (sorry forgotten his name) from Chennai written some injunctions and prohibition with regard to dharma in English.  Sri Subbu prabhuji may guide you further.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar