[Advaita-l] Teachings on the Vijaya Yatra - Guru alone removes Avidya

Murali k methusala8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 06:54:32 EDT 2019

Namaste,

Maha Sannidhanam is quoted as saying that ' one should perform Noble deeds
as enjoined in the shasthras'.

Can anyone here point out any books in English which contain these shastras
for daily conduct for a follower of Sanatana Dharma?

Thanks,
Murali

PS: Thanks for posting these nuggets.

On Thu 11 Jul, 2019, 9:32 AM S Jayanarayanan via Advaita-l, <