[Advaita-l] Question on adhyaasa

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:09:08 EST 2018

The posts by Sri Chandramouli ji, in his first response in this thread and
by Sri Venkataraghavan ji were not delivered to my inbox.  I came to know
about these posts only from Sada ji's posts. Even here, Venkat ji's post is
not seen.  Do other members too experience this non-delivery?

regards
subbu

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 8:26 PM kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <