[Advaita-l] Question on adhyaasa

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 11:10:34 EST 2018

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 8:39 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

> The posts by Sri Chandramouli ji, in his first response in this thread and
> by Sri Venkataraghavan ji were not delivered to my inbox.  I came to know
> about these posts only from Sada ji's posts. Even here, Venkat ji's post is
> not seen.  Do other members too experience this non-delivery?
>
> regards
> subbu
>
> Namaste.

I had pointed out the same problem quie sometime back. The problem has
started ever since Google changed their system. I have checked with Google
Help also. The problem has been reported by several persons. All griup mail
participants seem to be facing the issue often.

The problem has not been resolved even as on date by Google. I continue to
get posts much later than they were posted.

Regards