[Advaita-l] Question on adhyaasa

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 09:56:31 EST 2018

Chandramouliji and Venkatraghavanji, PraNAms
Thanks for the clarification of the anyonya adhyaasa.
As I understand from these posts:
In essence, Kutastha remains unaffected while 'I am' part is coming from it and 'this' part is coming from enlivened MI. The mixture is the jiiva with one leg on I am and the other leg on this and therefore gets confused. Viveka perhaps to separate cognitively the two and keep them separated unless needed for vyavahaara.  The knower in the triad may be still this mixture while the Knower in the aham brahmaasmi is the leaving the 'this' part and claiming the I am part as full and complete.
Appreciate any corrections.
Hari Om!Sadananda