[Advaita-l] Fwd: Rama and Krishna are Jiva-s - Mahabharata

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 02:30:17 EDT 2017

Hey Supreme Lord Sriman VIdyasankar prabhu, thou art the yogeshwara who possesses the superhuman ability to read my mind and classify my posts as patronizing or uncivil or disruptive or whatnot. Forgive my sins my Lord. I am no match for you. I am a mere mortal ordinary human being.
PS: There is a proverb in Telugu. "Narayana ante kooda kondaru boothu ani anukuntaaru". I shall not translate it.