[Advaita-l] Fwd: Rama and Krishna are Jiva-s - Mahabharata

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:13:18 EDT 2017

It is merely a harsh reality, Kalyan. Of course, your two lines of response
to Anand Hudli came across as being either quite sarcastic or extremely
patronizing. I find it telling that you do not cite anything about your
interactions with the other list members I named earlier. I also find it
telling that you jumped to talking about sarcasm here. It shows that you
are well aware how your readership view you.

You can pretend otherwise, but take a look once again at how you reacted to
Bhaskar YR immediately after your exchange with Sri Hudli, when he ventured
to add something to that thread. You chose not to take Bhaskar at face
value, yet you ask to be taken at face value every single time.

If being neutral means you expect me to be "inoffensive
<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&q=define+inoffensive&forcedict=inoffensive&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwe3Yi4nUAhUJ2oMKHYETD4cQ_SoIQTAA>
, bland
<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&q=define+bland&forcedict=bland&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwe3Yi4nUAhUJ2oMKHYETD4cQ_SoIQjAA>
, unobjectionable
<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&q=define+unobjectionable&forcedict=unobjectionable&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwe3Yi4nUAhUJ2oMKHYETD4cQ_SoIQzAA>
, unexceptionable
<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&q=define+unexceptionable&forcedict=unexceptionable&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwe3Yi4nUAhUJ2oMKHYETD4cQ_SoIRDAA>
, anodyne
<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&q=define+anodyne&forcedict=anodyne&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwe3Yi4nUAhUJ2oMKHYETD4cQ_SoIRTAA>
, unremarkable
<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&q=define+unremarkable&forcedict=unremarkable&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwe3Yi4nUAhUJ2oMKHYETD4cQ_SoIRjAA>
, ordinary
<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&q=define+ordinary&forcedict=ordinary&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwe3Yi4nUAhUJ2oMKHYETD4cQ_SoIRzAA>
, commonplace
<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&q=define+commonplace&forcedict=commonplace&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwe3Yi4nUAhUJ2oMKHYETD4cQ_SoISDAA>
;
safe
<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&q=define+safe&forcedict=safe&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwe3Yi4nUAhUJ2oMKHYETD4cQ_SoISjAA>
, harmless
<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&q=define+harmless&forcedict=harmless&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwe3Yi4nUAhUJ2oMKHYETD4cQ_SoISzAA>
, innocuous
<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&q=define+innocuous&forcedict=innocuous&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixwe3Yi4nUAhUJ2oMKHYETD4cQ_SoITDAA>
,
" then I can't remember the last time I was neutral. I don't think I have
never been that in my entire life so far.

Your very first response to me in this round of exchanges (
http://advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2017-May/045201.html) reveals
that although I had had the minimum of direct interaction with you on this
list, I had already been judged me as being biased and partisan with
respect to you. Don't expect that anyone should believe this to be your
first personal attack on me. Your knee jerk reaction of calling this entire
group a coterie and daring me to do "whatever I want as a moderator," was a
general attack on the list as a whole and also a direct personal attack on
me. If you already knew that I would warn you sooner or later, then it
follows that you already knew that your behavior was not on the up and up.
So, please don't protest that my assessment of you is unduly harsh. All
I've done so far is to hold up a mirror to you.

You are welcome to whatever opinion you carry of anyone in this world. I
was a bit amused at one point of time when you professed great respect
towards me (was it on another list that you said that?) and I am a bit
amused now, with your loss of belief and your accusation of my having a
twisted mind.

Vidyasankar