[Advaita-l] About Satyakama

Kalivaradhan krishnamurthy kali1947 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:24:42 CDT 2016

HariH OM!

I am not a regular reader of the digest due to my preoccupations.

The discussions on Satyakama point to one thing: That a non-Advaitin is
allowed to take pot-shots at our Acharyas and sampadaya.

Why not the Moderators in the first few episodes of the discussions give a
warning to the offending subscriber, stop the discussions and close the
issue?

I have seen many half-baked ISCON devotees behaving arrogantly like this.

This is bane of Hinduism.  Persons belonging to ne sampradaya mud-slinging
another sampradaya.

This provides the fodder and encourage Atheists against our Sastras and
religious conduct.

Please make a full stop to these unhealthy tendencies.

DhanyavadaH

kalivaradhan

--
Kalivaradhan

*" आ नो भद्राः क्रतवो यन्तु विश्वतः " ( ऋग्वेद १.८९ )*

*"Let Noble thoughts reach us from all directions! "*