[Advaita-l] BhAgavatam : The objective world is illusory

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 04:01:36 CST 2014

Namaste,

When one says - this is rose, that means one is different from ROSE, as one
is the knower of rose.

Creation, etc is w.r.t to relative reality and Brahman is untouched by it.
These theories are only for explanatory purpose. Brahman is inexplainable,
beyond the realm of senses and mind. Hence any attempt to define Brahman
cannot give real definition of Brahman. What about those shruti-s?? Do
shruti-s contradict themselves?
they are there just to clear doubts. Later when one is absorbed in Brahman,
the root of all, the source of all, desires of even past life are up rooted
very fast. then one sees that everything is mental projection.

Actually, the meaning of anything, any shape and form is given by mind and
intellect.

Snake and it's skin. Is casting off skin the death of snake?

I think Bhaskar Prabhu ji is a FAN of SSS :D

All those shruti-s are not wrong, but not all verses are said from only ONE
POV. They are there for people with different levels of evolution.

To see this world means you are knower and that is different form the
object seen. If we proceed in this way, then only one can end in Nirvikalpa
samadhi, else one remain within mAyA.

You will find many verses of advaitic nature in Uddhava Gita.

The art is how to apply mithyA in our meditative life and how mAyA as
mithyA it is helpful and why this world is called as mithyA.

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna