[Advaita-l] Hanuman is Siva's son

Dr. Yadu Moharir ymoharir at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 20:14:54 CST 2011

Namaste:

Can someone elaborate on what does this mean to us from advaita perspective?

Does this not mean that even Gods were not immune to amorous behavior? How does one answer simple probing question from children growing up in the free open society that pertain to the various amorous activities of various deities.

Indians often negotiate between samanvaya or parishkaara but never go beyond what does this mean to us now !?  Or simply say that is our culture and we must worship regardless without asking any questions.

Thank you

Dr. Yadu