[Advaita-l] shrungeri saMpradAya guru vandana

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 08:23:46 CST 2011

Bhaskar,

It is available in many publications from Sringeri, e.g. the online Kannada Panchangam
at www.sringeri.net/gallery/downloadables/panchangam. One of the traditional titles
used  since the time of swAmI vidyAraNya is vidyAnagara-mahArAjadhAnI-karNATaka-
simhAsana-pratishThApanAcArya (not vijayanagara simhAsanAdhISvara). For recitation
style, a visit to the Shankara Math temples in Bangalore will suffice!

FYI, I have seen almost identical wording used in a few other Mathas also, including
Karavir Peetham in Maharashtra.

Vidyasankar