[Advaita-l] chid-aabhaasa

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 12:18:14 CST 2009

Bhadraiahji - PraNams

The term inertness is used in the sence  of Keshtram. That is why it is called mithyaa - sat asat vilakshaNa - it is there, it is not there like a pot depending on what reference the pot is talked about.  If I know that it is not there in reality, the problem is solved. No question of realization too and this discussion using the so called inert computer also has last its charm.

If you do not see any inertness in the universe, My saaShTanga praNAms to you sir.

My comunication is only at kshetam level Otherwise myself and Michael both will be just silent - atho vaacho nivartante apraapya manasaa saha.

Hari Om!
Sadananda