[Advaita-l] shriilalitaa trishatii stotram

Prashant Bhat prashant.mr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 00:00:19 CDT 2007

Thanks a lot, Ravi. I've a kannada booklet of Lalita Trishati, but having a
Sanskrit script along the side is very useful to improve my Sanskrit reading
as it has quite complex wordings in each shloka.

I've one suggestion regarding the formatting of shlokas. Now all lines have
equal line spacing, making it difficult to group individual shlokas normally
as printed in books. So, if line spacing between the lines within a shloka
are reduced (between two shlokas may remain as it is), it'll be much easier
to read.

Thanks,
Prashant