[Advaita-l] Discussion on Vairagya

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 04:23:20 CDT 2007

Dear Sri Srikanta,

I think you are attributing what I said to Sri Kathiresan.  The Samithu is
the dried twigs indicating that like the dried twigs your desires have dried
up.  It is a metaphor.  Without a Guru there is no release from the
Samsaara.  There is no general yard stick to find the Guru.  Each finds his
own Guru by the Grace of Easwara which happens,  to use Bhagavan Ramana's
words "Easwaraarpitham Nechyayaakritham, ChiththasOdhakam, Mukthi
Saadhakam".

Regards,
Anbu