[Advaita-l] A Plea for Dharmic Help - Books Needed

Satish Arigela satisharigela at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 17:22:54 CDT 2005

Namaste,

I will contact shrI Vishal Agarwal and find out if he
has any of these on CD.

Will presenting these books on a CD be of any help?

If not I will cover the Apastamba sutras with dhUrta
swAmi bhAShya. When I am able to do that, I will try
to get others if I have time.

I am located in Austin btw and have a courtesy
borrower card with which I can check out books from
PCL.

I did not got o UT-Austin though. I Graduated from
Texas Tech in Lubbock.

Regards
Satish.