[Advaita-l] WAKE UP HINDUS !!!

tainakristina at jippii.fi tainakristina at jippii.fi
Wed Mar 10 11:52:56 CST 2004

Dear list members,

Thank you very much to Sanjay Verma I have found much free books and
articles about puranas, vedict texts etc.

I also found this webpage and I want to put link to this page so you can
see what is going on:

Please HIndus wake up to take care of your culture, religion and traditions!!!

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/articles_to_read.htm, look forexample this
article, there have several others

 The War Against Hinduism
is a pointed and important article written after my trip to India in
June/July, 2001. It describes the situation that is happening regarding
the efforts of minority religions in India to convert Hindus by
demeaning the Vedic culture. It shows how Hinduism is losing ground in
certain areas of India, and how Hindus in general must become more
serious and work together for preserving their ancient heritage and the
freedoms they have to practice Vedic traditions, or face the
consequences

taina

__
Sano ei kuukausimaksuille. Hanki Suomen ainoa aidosti
 kuukausimaksuton GSM-liittymä osoitteesta http://www.saunalahti.fi