[Advaita-l] adhyAsa - part V

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jun 4 04:07:03 CDT 2003

Dear Bhaskar-jI,

I would like to take all comments and questions from all readers
and  include those comments as part of the series  wherever possible.
Some of you have sent me private emails,  and I very well understand
if you do not want to go "public" with your questions,  I will answer
your questions in the series itself to the best of my abilities.

So please bear with me if I don't get to them right away.

>  praNAm Jay prabhuji,
Hare Krishna

No problem prabhuji, you can take your time.  If your time permits, kindly
share your understanding with us about adhyasa, vidya/avidya, panchakosha
prakriya, avasthatraya & shariratraya also according to your perspective.