[Advaita-l] adhyAsa - part V

Jay Nelamangala jay at r-c-i.com
Tue Jun 3 12:30:56 CDT 2003

Dear Bhaskar-jI,

I would like to take all comments and questions from all readers
and  include those comments as part of the series  wherever possible.
Some of you have sent me private emails,  and I very well understand
if you do not want to go "public" with your questions,  I will answer
your questions in the series itself to the best of my abilities.

So please bear with me if I don't get to them right away.