Tat tvam asi?

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 15 15:14:18 CST 2002

Hari Om !!

I would caution you, Sri Himanshu is a learned
scholer, and he obviously does not need any basic
teaching. Based on his introduction in the archives, I
realise that he is a  man of higher spiritual
achievement. So, be careful before you offer
suggestions to him. (Ofcourse, you will also learn
from mistakes)

Coming to your interpretation, I believe it is flawed.
There are no THREE entities.

Yes, there is MIND and Purusha (SELF). What you refer
to as Prakriti is MIND itself.

Mind IS Maya.

Thoughts are not different from MIND. Thoughts make up
the MIND. If there are no thoughts, there is no MIND.

I would suggest you to clearup your basic
understanding, and stop building up new models, for
you will be wasting your time and tread wrong tracks.
I have seen some people making up new imaginative
theories and gone crazy. Sorry, if I am sounding bad.
Better not to build castles in air.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna