Summary (of "Question", "braHmavid=Krishna?" series of mails)

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 20 00:14:05 CDT 2002

Dear 100m Kiran,

I was right wasn't I when I surmised that Swami
Vivekananda's Jnana Yoga was definitely not the only
book you read before coming to the forum.

You understand things pretty well. Our problem is; it
is easy to treat the ignorant but it is very difficult
to deal with learned ignorance.

Here is one confident YES. YES, Sri Shankara can run
the 100m but not in 2sec. He can do it in no time at
all!!. The method is psychic transportation which is
mentioned in Patanjalis Yoga Sutras.

But I tell you once again, these powers drag the mind
away from spirituality and only the supremely
confident beings use them, if at all. This power of
psychic transportation was also used by Bhagawan Sri
Ramana and also by Sri Ramakrishna.

I think you need to read the "vairagya shatakam"
before proceeding further.

Your friend,

Jagannath.