Summary (of "Question", "braHmavid=Krishna?" series of mails)

Subrahmanian, Sundararaman V [IT] sundararaman.v.subrahmanian at CITIGROUP.COM
Mon Aug 19 10:07:51 CDT 2002

Please read the section (again) in vivekachuuDaamaNi between shlokas
400-450.  There are about 20 shlokas that describe the defining
characteristics of jivan mukta (jiivan muktasya lakshaNaaH).

SVS