Fwd: Feed Back on Brahmasuutra Notes
vishalagarwal at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 9 16:14:30 CDT 2000
----Original Message Follows----
From: Ravi Mayavaram <miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM>
1. I have been studying the notes regularly _X_ yes __ no.
2. I had previous background of Vedanta _X__ yes ___ no
3. I had previous background of Brahmasuutra __X__yes ___no
4. Clarity of the Notes __X_ Very Clear
____ so -so
____ not clear
5. Use of Sanskrit __X__ Helpful for the notes
____ obstructing the flow of logic
____ can be ignored and notes is still
6. Sanskrit ____ completely should be excluded
_____ should be decreased to help my study
_____ continue at the current pace since
it helps me to learn Sanskrit as
__X___ I enjoy the Sanskrit part too.
7. I stopped reading the notes, because
_____ I last interest
____ I don?t have time now, saving it for later study
____ Sanskrit turned me off. If there is no Sanskrit I
the study again.
8. The notes: _X___ logically presented.
____ logic is not clear
____ too much emphasis on logic
9. The notes ____ Too detailed
__X__ detailed but helpful to understand the logic
____ should be condensed to a bear minimum
____ should be more detailed
10 The notes ____ should be continued at the same pace
____ should be continued twice a week
__X__ should be continued one in two weeks
____ should be discontinued
11. General comments -Please feel free to express them - about the
contents, quality and problems and suggestions for improvement.
Vishal: Please keep up the good word. It is so rare to participate in a
Satsang with Sants in this Kaliyuga. As Tulasidasaji has said: The Sant
Samaj is indeed a moving Tiratharaj.
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam
Archives : http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l.html
Help : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Options : To leave the list send a mail to
listserv at lists.advaita-vedanta.org with
SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.
More information about the Advaita-l mailing list