The point, etc.

Greg Goode goode at DPW.COM
Fri Oct 31 15:17:53 CST 1997

At 12:24 PM 10/31/97 -0800, Allan Curry wrote:

>By saying Poonja and Andrew Cohen suggest mandatory desire
>for freedom while "non-dual teachers" do not, are you
>implying Poonja and Andrew are not non-dual teachers?
>You'll get no argument from me one way or the other
>on that score, I was just curious about your opinion
>of them.

Maybe I MEANT to say that I didn't know any OTHER non-dual teachers who
insisted on intense desire, and really meant to include Papaji and Andrew
Cohen as teachers of non-dualism.  I'd say that is their ontological view,
at least.  Sorry, I'm not typing my best today, working at a really busy
computer Help Desk, and trying to mentally multi-task.

--Greg