[Advaita-l] Jivanmukti - Jnana plus Sannyasa pt 4

Shyam shyam_md at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 07:04:51 CDT 2009

Yes-Bhaskar-ji - you are absolutely right - after all why should either a seeker or a knower embrace the order of sannyasa when there is a high probability that he might be a avatara like Lord Rama - all he needs is for Lord Brahma to drop by any day now and give him the necessary information [- perhaps even an email might suffice in today's age?] :)
- I guess Acharyas Shankara, Sureshwara and Vidyaranya ALL overlooked this key point.

Pranams
Hari OM
Shyam.