[Advaita-l] Watch (English) "Rama Guna Anubhavam by Sri Sundarkumar Day 1" on YouTube

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 23:37:45 EST 2024

Dear Raghav ji,

Thanks for your response.  Regarding anger, the earlier Jagadguru of
Sringeri, HH Sri Abhinava Vidyatirtha Mahasvamin had said: Anger would be
necessary in some situations and one will have to* feign* anger.

I shall surely keep looking for the reference that you mention.

warm regards
subbu

On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 6:55 AM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <