[Advaita-l] What Counter Correlative means in Navya Nyaaya

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 02:38:05 EST 2024

PraNAms
I found this while reading some notes - 'Counter Correlative of the non-existence of the pot' Is it used when prior knowledge of the existence of the object somewhere? Can we say 'Counter-correlative of the non-existence of Gaagaabuubu'. I do not know what is Gaagaabuubu.
What exactly Counter-correlative means? Any clarification?
Hari Om!Sadananda