[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Panchayatana Puja

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 21:53:24 EST 2024

1. nityayaahnikam, published by R. S. Vadhyar and Sons

2. pUjAvidhiH, published by tattvadarshana-prakaasham, Sringeri.

The former should be available at Giri traders and the latter is available
in the Sringeri Matham stores.

Ramakrishnan

On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 5:18 PM Rajaram Venkataramani via Advaita-l <