[Advaita-l] BhAvarUpatA of avidyA

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 07:43:52 EST 2024

Namaste Sudhanshu Ji,

I think the question as framed by you now is different from the one you
posed earlier.

//  Are vishesha-abhAva such as pot-abhAva, cloth-abhAva etc, which are
known
by anupalabdhi pramANa, triguNAtmaka? //.

There is no reference to anupalabdhi pramANa in the question posed by you
now.

Regards

On Thu, Feb 1, 2024 at 5:46 PM Sudhanshu Shekhar via Advaita-l <