[Advaita-l] mRtyunjaya mantra commentary

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 02:58:10 EDT 2024

Thank you for the references of Uvatacharya and Mahidharacharya who say
that, उर्वारुक has to be (by implication) some fruit like the jujube or
badari (ber) which fall of by themselves when ripe (Since cucumbers as a
matter of common experience do not fall off on their own.)

Incidentally, does sAyana bhAShya exist for this important mantra? Is there
any accessible online resource or searchable link of the sAyana bhAShya?

Om