[Advaita-l] DSV /SDV in Shri Dakshinamurthy Stotram

smallpress smallpress at ymail.com
Mon Apr 8 08:26:27 EDT 2024

 Thank you for your response. The discussion was above my grade :-), sorry. It seems to me then that what the Ashtakam is saying is Drishti is Srushti, DSV, that we/jiva/atma which is sat and sphurana "lend" existence to the objects in the waking state. BUT immediately this is denied (according to swami Chinmayananda's commentary) that because existence pervades, objects always had Sat, however because of adhyasa, it is is veiled by avidya.
I am only a seeker and seeking clarification.
PranamSomaya