[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Clarion call of a SAGE

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:58:14 EDT 2023

Dear friends,

When we quote a verse from the texts like the Bhagavad Gita, it is
generally understood, as to  who was the speaker, addressing whom, where
and when/under what situation etc. In case of quoting a sage of the 20th
century I guess it will help most of the readers, if the name of the
speaker, and the name of the text etc. are also mentioned.

My 2 cents
Sunil KB