[Advaita-l] Do 'Tamasa' Puranas enjoin practice of Adharma?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu May 11 07:50:54 EDT 2023

Dear Raghav ji,

The very Padma purana which denigrates Mayavaadam as teaching Brahman is
Nirguna, has these many verses that specify Brahman to be Nirguna:

Brahman, in absolute terms, is Nirguna and Nirakara (devoid of attributes
and form)  See post dt: Dec.10,2020.

'Hear the Tamasa Puranas, be worshiped by the Trimurtis !!'- Padma Purana:
See post dt. Jan 23  2023

regards
subbu