[Advaita-l] Do 'Tamasa' Puranas enjoin practice of Adharma?

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 07:25:31 EDT 2023

Namaste Subbu ji
Yes. I understand the difficulty in reconciliation with such Padma purANa
type of verses.

I do appreciate your meticulous study of purANa verses embodying Advaita. I
understand this is necessary to counter the free run that sectarian
dvaitins have tended to have of such other texts.

At first glance it might seem too straightforward that sectarian
interpretation of purANas and other texts is so utterly flawed.

 But it's also important to make the necessary efforts to collect and
highlight the large numbers of verses of advaitic teaching spread across
the entire corpus of purANas which is what you have been doing and thank
you for these efforts.

Om
Raghav