[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** RE: Re: Re: [advaitin] Re: Fwd: Brahman has no default form; Only contextual form - Varaha Purana

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:59:39 EDT 2023

Namaste.
Bhaskarji this is becoming hairsplitting at this point. Forgive me for
saying so.

When we say that ramakrishna paramahamsa etc are direct forms of isvara
instead of viboothis, even then there is no problem. The "ichavasat" roopam
indicates that the lord can take forms as per his own will. When he became
narasimha he emerged out of a pillar, when he became kurma he just
manifested so, when he became varaha he just manifested so. In these
avatars there is no "birth" or "death" of the roopam. But in the case of
Rama, he appeared as an absolute human. So if we are to say that
ramakrishna paramahamsa etc are avataras of the lord, his iccha was to
appear as a normal human. In his case he has a choice and absolute control
of whatever way he wishes to live, appear, leave his body etc. Wether he
wants to appear as a human like rama, or like the supreme lord himself as
varaha/narasimha/ kurma etc it is his "icha". Depending on the context he
appears and lives accordingly. In the case of bagavatpada, Ramana Maharshi
etc he appeared as a human like vedavyasa(Vishnu roopam) as a part of his
Leela