[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** RE: Re: Re: [advaitin] Re: Fwd: Brahman has no default form; Only contextual form - Varaha Purana

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Fri Mar 24 07:44:06 EDT 2023

praNAms Hare Krishna

Incidentally when I was watching SVBC channel   a relative question raised in my mind with regard to this prAkrutika and aprAkrutika shareera of Ishwara.  Is Lord Venkateshwara was having prAkrutika and aprAkrutika shareera??

All the ichavasat roopas of isvara are prakritaprakriti only.

?     Our Adiguru bhagavatpAda is sAkshAt avatAra of Bhagavan shankara, if not outside within the circle of Advaita tradition we firmly believe so.  This avatAra purusha shankara was too having the shareera like above??

What about the detailed episodes after vishNu descending from vaikunta after bhrugu's curse, Lakshmi viyOga etc. ??
All these are leelas only. Like rama crying for Sita, krishna crying infront of yashoda ma etc.

?     Very easy to reconcile this way all the episodes in the history of avatAra purusha-s since we have already subjectively and sentimentally accepted them as Ishwara.  If transactionally we cannot compare rAma & Krishna avatAra with that of shankara's bhagavadpAda avatAra or dakshniNamurthy's avatAra as ramaNa or rAma & krishna's avatAra as rAmakrishna parama haMsa, then there must be some subjective prejudices here about rAma & Krishna due to very strong legacy behind them!!  Do you think that is the determining factor here to conclude anything rationally about their birth and disappearance or in rough terms 'death'!!??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar