[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** RE: Re: Re: [advaitin] Re: Fwd: Brahman has no default form; Only contextual form - Varaha Purana

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Thu Mar 23 01:09:14 EDT 2023

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Incidentally when I was watching SVBC channel   a relative question raised in my mind with regard to this prAkrutika and aprAkrutika shareera of Ishwara.  Is Lord Venkateshwara was having prAkrutika and aprAkrutika shareera??  What about the detailed episodes after vishNu descending from vaikunta after bhrugu's curse, Lakshmi viyOga etc. ??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
Bhaskar YR

The only possible factor/reason for bringing in new categories and concepts like aprAkRta etc., could be as follows.
1. "All that is prAkRta is karma janita"
2. "Ishvara's divine forms as well as avatAras are not karma janita."
3. Ergo Ishvara's forms cannot be prAkRta.