[Advaita-l] [advaitin] akhandakara vritti, brahmakara vritti, atmakara vritti or ahamkara vritti

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 06:13:46 EDT 2023

Namaste Michael Ji,

It is not mentioned in PTB. It is explained in Vedantasara verses 171-173.

It is also mentioned in Sarva Vedanta Siddhanta Sara Samgrahah  of Sri
Bhagavatpada verses 798-799. There is a translation/commentary on this work
by Sri SSS in kannada. He mentions that his commentary follows Vedanta
Sara.

Regards

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>