[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: [advaitin] Re: Fwd: Brahman has no default form; Only contextual form - Varaha Purana

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:55:16 EDT 2023

Namaste sir.
Not only from these verse but from the gita bhasya of acharya itself it's
made clear that ishvara shareera isn't like the others. It's peculiar only
to him. It's aprakrita (relatively only ofcourse). This has been discussed
in the gudartha Deepika as well. If a bhautika shareera is ascribed to
bagavan he becomes non-different from the jeevatamas having mind body
complex

On Mon, 13 Mar, 2023, 5:34 pm H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l, <