[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] Re: Fwd: Brahman has no default form; Only contextual form - Varaha Purana

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:03:43 EDT 2023

Namaste.

Resending as the earlier post exceeded the limit.

Namaste.

I am not sure if the following citation from Srimad Bhagavatam has indeed
been mentioned and discussed in this or other threads on the same subject.
So I am mentioning it here

SB 10-2-16 to 19.

Do these not clearly state that the sharIra of Sri Krishna is not bhaytika?
Perhaps commentary of Sridhara Swamin might also throw some light.

Sorry for resuming the thread. Felt there may be some useful info here.

Regards