[Advaita-l] Is there a difference between papa and dushkarma

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 22:39:57 EST 2023

In fact 'pashchaattaapa', repenting, also cleanses the person.पश्चात्तापेन
शुद्ध्यति.  There are smruti texts that go to the extent of saying 'the
person should go about announcing/proclaiming his sinful act so that others
come to know of it.' as part of prayaschitta.

regards
subbu

On Sat, Mar 11, 2023 at 9:03 AM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <